Time & Location
About the event
On location portrait workshop from Sept 27, 28, 29. We will shoot beautiful models at three amazing sunset locations on the island of Oahu. Additionally, if interested in shooting a real wedding in Hawaii on Sept 26th with Scott Robert Lim, There will be two spots available. All wedding and portrait images can be used by photographer for any use.
This will be a fantastic workshop exploring and capturing some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. Scott will show you how to capture beautiful portraits in a variety settings and landscapes. He will used all types of light from natural light, flash and video light. He will demonstrate how to find the perfect compositions, complimented with the perfect pose and lighting in a variety of situtions. Learn how a master photographer creates their unique imagery.
Workshop fee does not include travel, transportation, accomodations and meals. Fly into HNL airport.
- Sept 25th- Arrive if attending Wedding Workshop- Meet and greet dinner TBA
- Sept 26th- Wedding Workshop- ALL DAY
- Sept 26th Arrive for portrait workshop, check into hotel.
- Sept 27th Monday 4-7pm Sunset Portrait Shoot (TBA) Dinner - Recap and Q and A (Optional TBA)
- Sept 28th Monday 4-7pm Sunset Portrait Shoot (TBA) Dinner - Recap and Q and A (Optional TBA)
- Sept 29th Monday 4-7pm Sunset Portrait Shoot (TBA) Dinner - Recap and Q and A (Optional TBA)
- Workshop ends
On Sept 26, Scott will be shooting a real wedding in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii. See first hand and experience why Scott Robert Lim is one of the best wedding photographers in the world. How he sets up his wedding imagery in minutes and directs and manages the entire wedding party and guests. See how he is able to capture every type of shot from getting ready, ceremony, family and group shots, bridal images and reception photos including the first dance, etc. This is a one of a kind experience only offered to two students.
See the type of images that have inspired this workshop and have been caputured at exact locations to be visited.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
- Portrait Workshop M-W$695+$17.38 Service fee$695+$17.38 Service fee0$0
- Wedding + Portrait Workshop$1,395+$34.88 Service fee$1,395+$34.88 Service fee0$0