Pasadena Lighting Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a two-day immersive, hands-on, private workshop that will deep dive into understanding the fundamentals of lighting and how to navigate thru difficult lighting situations. 10 STUDENTS ONLY!
You will learn:
1. How to set up and utilize a Godox Lighting System
2. Choosing the best gear according to budget
3. How to create amazing photos in broad daylight
3. How to effectively use a diffuser and or softbox
4. Learn my magic formula for great portraits
5. Learn about continuous light gear options
6. How to shoot in low light
7. Where to locate your best night portraits
8. Best camera settings for low light
This workshop will teach you how to shoot in the most difficult lighting situations.
Day 1 Mastering Flash
- 9-11am How to set up your wireless Godox system (Monrovia Library Park)
- 11-12pm Lunch
- 1pm-5pm Model shoot Los Angeles Arboretum, Arcadia, CA
- 6pm - 7pm Dinner
Day 2 Mastering Low Light
- 3pm -4pm Low Light Techniques Pasadena City Hall
- 4pm - 7pm Model shoot Pasadena City Hall
- 8pm Dinner/Wrap Up
Out of town guests: There are plenty of reasonable hotels in Monrovia or Arcadia area. Just do a search. Any hotel in that area will be within 10-20min of meeting locations.
Out of town desks can book a room anywhere in Monrovia. Courtyard Marriott in Monrovia is currently $84/night and just a few miles from everything.
- Sold OutSRL Two Day Lighting Workshop$395+$9.88 Service fee$395+$9.88 Service fee0$0